Necessary Information for Electrical Trainee
Hello, world! This is an index page that contains information that every Electrical trainee should read and understand before proceeding to the next stage. For topics that are outside of this index page, you can refer to the individual topic shown on the right slide bar.
1. Basic Information
2. Software Environment
- Software for Communication
- Setting up Linux for Platform-specific Software
- Development Software
- Guide to connect to the network in M2
- Guide to Altium Designer
Arduino is a hardware and software project that enables beginners to build electrical devices that can sense and control objects in the physical and digital world. There are 4 assignments in our internal tutorials, please find our members to review your work.
There are 2 soldering assignments, so please find our members to review your work.
ROS is a software framework for robot software development that enabling high-level programming.
- Official ROS Tutorial: You should read and try all the example codes in at least all the Beginner Level tutorial (with 20 items).
- Internal ROS Tutorial: This page extract the concepts, commands, and codes you may likely to make use of while developing. Try to understand what each of the section is referring.
- (Optional) More about ROS: This page marks the experience we had while developing, you may briefly go through all the texts and may understand more time after time.
You should possess the necessary knowledge to complete the following ROS assignments if you have gone through the above sections. If you have encountered any questions during the process, please seek help from the members. After you have finished your work, please find the members to review your work.
Congratulations 🎉🎉. You should have finished all the materials provided to trainees. However, you are just at the beginning of your journey here and there are much to learn.